Monday, 21 September 2009

Hooray - things in my Etsy store at last!!!


I have at last managed to get my amigurumis for sale in my etsy store, well 3 of them anyway - it is quite a lengthly process listing them. I will have to try to get the rest on later today, or tomorrow. So far i have listed - a cute cupcake, a lovly little teddy bear and my favourite, santas little helper (which i have posted a photo of as i am really proud of it!). I am currently working on getting some of my patterns made into a PDf file, but as i am not too good with computers, we all went for a trip out to pc world yesterday to buy a copy of how to use microsoft publisher. My daughter Rosie was soooooo bored looking that we had to buy her a spongebob computer game to keep her occupied whilst we hunted! - she is better on computers than me!

No comments:

Post a Comment