Thursday, 17 September 2009

Just starting out with my Etsy store........At last!!!!


Hi everybody - my name is Tiff, and i am addicted to crochet, well amigurumi to be precise. It is a hobby i have been doing for some time now and even my 5 year old daughter is dying to get started (the only problem is she is left handed and i am right!!). Lately i have been creating my own amigurumi patterns and am in the process of making them into PDF files (which is proving to be a bit of a nightmare - so any advice would be more that welcome!!!) and getting them ready to place on Etsy in my store. I will also be starting to put up pictures on flickr very soon. My current creation is called 'Santas little helper' and is looking absolutely adorable - just need to give him some legs now and he will be ready just in time for the festive season! Aswell as amigurumi, my other great passion are scottish terriers, i have one myself called Hamish. He is the cutest, fiesties, stubbornest (if thats how you spell it) and most protective dog i have ever come accross and we love him to bits. I have put a picture of him on here for you to see for yourself - this was taken last winter in our backyard and my daughter Rosie loved all the snow - i don't know who was having the better time!! Bye for now x x

No comments:

Post a Comment