Thursday, 29 April 2010

Busy week!



This week has been very busy for me, especially the weekend. On sunday i made an afternoon tea party for me, James and Rosie. It was delicious if i do say so myself!!! we had egg sandwiches, cream cheese and cucumber sandwiches, rosemary scones with cream cheese and parma ham, lemon shortbread and a victoria sponge washed down with some earl grey tea. I started making it at 8am and worked non stop until we sat down to eat it at 4.30pm. I actually thought it would be easy to do!! It was worth all the hard work though as it tasted lovely.
I have been busy crocheting too, and have been busy making 'Apple Jackets' which are now for sale in my Folksy and Etsy shops. They are really funky and i have really enjoyed making them, and even James has been taking his work apple in a red one i made just for him! Now i have made the pattern for the apple jackets i can get cracking on the crocheted food i have been dying to get around to.

4 comments:

  1. Ohh what a scrumptious tea....and your Apple jackets are a quirky delight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovley and it certainly looks delicious

    ReplyDelete